The 7 Best Pickleball Bags Reviewed
A pickleball bag needs to offer storage for your paddles, ball, and a towel. The best pickleball bags provide space for your other items as well. From backpacks to sling bags, you can find the right pickleball bag for your needs right here.
We found the seven best bags for men and women to get you out on the courts with all your necessities nearby. Many of the bags have compartments for shoes, and several also have clips to hang your bag on a fence. Now go forth and find your bag so you can focus on your spins and not on carting your paddles around.
Best Pickleball Bags
For those looking for a professional bag, get the Franklin Sports Pro Series Pickleball Paddle Bag. The price is relatively high but offers the most convenience and the quality of the brand Franklin. Moreover, pick from three colors, including black and white, black and orange, or black and pink. Choose this bag for the amount of space it offers along with the quality.
The best feature of this bag is it converts from a handheld bag to a backpack for multiple ways to carry the bag. Store the shoulder straps out of the way when you do not need them. Two handles in the front connect to make carrying with one hand an easy option too. Another great feature of this bag is a built-in shoe compartment. Not many bags come with a place to store unsanitary shoes away from the other items in your bag.
On the inside of the bag, find built-in compartments for all your court-side needs. Keep a wallet, keys, ink, and a score sheet or whatever else you need. The extra roomy bag can store a sleeve of balls, several paddles, and a fully fleece-lined row of pockets ready to hold your nice watch and sunglasses. You can even store an outfit and more.
Additionally, the bag includes a built-in fence hook if you need your bag close to you on the court instead of your locker. The paddles get their own pocket near the front of the bag for easy access. With so many pockets, you can store everything you need and avoid carrying multiple bags, and just take one option with you.
- PRO PLAYER DESIGNED -means this full size courtside pickleball bag can hold it all. With plenty of external pockets for paddles, balls and accessories, the interior is large enough for clothing, court extras and even footwear!
- LARGE EXTERNAL POCKETS include (4) roomy, zippered pockets that can hold everything from sleeves of balls, multiple paddles and accessories. One of side pockets is fully fleece lines for those delicate items like cell phones and sunglasses.
- CONVERTIBLE backpack straps can fully stow away to convert this bag to a duffel style
- XL MAIN COMPARTMENT means bringing that extra uniform or change of clothes is a breeze with extra room to spare
- SHOE COMPARTMENT keeps court shoes consolidated and separate from other court extras. The easy fence hook easily keeps everything up off the court for convenient storage.
Not only is the Papepipo Portable Pickleball Racket Bag highly affordable, but perfect for any pickleball fan. From the racket shape to the feisty blue and white pattern, this bag will meet all your needs, including style and function. Moreover, the bag can hold up to four rackets and five balls. Store an entire game in one bag, except for the net and frame!
The bag measures 24 inches by 10 inches by 4 inches, and it’s made just for pickleball equipment. As it’s made with Oxford cloth, it’s very durable and includes smooth metal zippers. A removable strap allows you to wear this on your shoulder. You even get a thick padded strap along with the option to adjust the length of the strap.
Inside the bag, find two removable dividers along with a special space dedicated to ball storage. The space for rackets divides in two to protect up to four rackets. A side pocket can serve as a wallet to store your money or other small items. Use an outer pocket for your larger items like phone, car keys, and wallet.
Finally, the bag offers waterproof, dust-proof, and dirt resistance making it an excellent outdoor use. Add in two easy-carry handles if you do not want to toss it over your shoulder. Now, if only it had space for a water bottle, it would be perfect.
- 🏆 VERY SUITABLE DIMENSIONS: 24"L x 10"W x 4"H, This bag is specially designed by Papepipo for pickleball sports;
- 🏆 STORES UP TO 4 PICKLEBALL RACKETS AND 5 BALLS - This pickleball bag used two self-adhesive sticky tapes split the bag spaces into three parts, can stores up to 4 paddles and five balls, Rackets stored separately from each other can effectively protect the friction between rackets;
- 🏆 WATERPROOF DUSTPROOF AND DIRT RESISTANT- This duffel bag made up of high-quality oxford cloth composite material, with IP56 waterproof and dustproof capability, It could be a good helper for your outdoor sports;
- 🏆 BEAUTIFUL STYLE PRACTICAL MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN - This backpack handbag has a distinctive brand mark, full of youthful sports atmosphere, can fully demonstrate your personality, think about it, you are so cool;
- 🏆 TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO CARRY AROUND - This Pickle-Ball bag comes with both a padded shoulder strap and tote handles so that you can carry it your way: over the shoulder or as a tote;
While we love the style of the Pik’le’Ball Women’s Premium Pickleball Bag, not everyone wants a bright yellow daisy bag. If you do, then you are in luck, as this bag offers everything you need in one bag without taking up a ton of space. You can store more than just your pickleball stuff in this bag, making it a great option as a gym bag if you need to bring a change of clothes or a pair of shoes too.
It’s a roomy bag with room for a water bottle on one side and several pickleballs on the other side. Furthermore, the bag can hold three pickleball paddles in a front zipper pocket. Keep in mind, the bag only holds a small range of sizes, meaning if you have longer, wider paddles. If you like the bigger paddles, then you may need a different bag.
A phone pocket on the side makes this extra usable too. Another pocket for other personal items adds to the usefulness. What’s really special about this bag is the straps fit together so you can fit it on a fence post or a hook. Inside you will find even more pockets. You still have plenty of room for essentials too.
Last of all, the bag comes with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee, and it’s gone through safety and durability testing. If you do not love it after using it, return it and get your money back. All this from a US-based family so you can help support the local economy. Now, if only they can get some other colors in stock.
- 👌ROOMY BUT NOT BULKY👌- Our women’s pickleball bag was carefully made for pickleball players! The size is "just right"... it is not overly big and bulky but still large enough to fit all your gear. It can fit up to three paddles in the designated paddle holder, and has room for many more inside the bag! We have also thought of everything and added ventilation holes to make sure that your bag, and your belongings, stay nice and cool. Optimal size and designed to be the perfect bag!
- ✅CONVENIENCE✅- On the outside, we fitted a paddle case designed specifically to store and protect all pickleball paddles. We also included a mesh, water bottle holder that can comfortably store large, reusable bottles. The top straps can also be easily fastened together and hung from a fence hook. On the inside, we included a phone pocket, a pocket for your pickleball balls, and another compartment for your personal belongings. There is also plenty more room to store any other essentials!
- 💪PROTECTION💪 - We made sure to line the racket case on the front of the bag with a protective material so that your paddles won’t get scratched or damaged. We also included a phone pocket, a pocket for you pickleball balls, and another compartment for your personal belongings inside the bag to keep them safe! To keep the bag from getting stained or damaged, we also included rubber feet to lift the bottom of the bag when placed on the ground.
- 😄100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE😄 - Our bags have undergone specialized testing to ensure their durability. We stand behind the quality of our women’s pickleball bag, and we will return every penny spent on this product if you are not satisfied with the quality. We are so confident in the quality that we are also pleased to offer a one-year warranty against any defects. If you have any issues whatsoever please contact us and we will make it right. WE WILL EVEN PAY FOR THE SHIPPING!
If you are looking for a small dedicated bag, check out the Niupipo Pickleball Bag. It’s a triangular bag in black and blue with one shoulder strap and a hook on top. While you cannot use this bag to hold a lot of extras like clothing, shoes, or other essentials. The bag, however, uses lower quality fabrics; while this bag will work for a while, it probably will not be around for years. However, the price cannot be beat.
Store four pickleball paddles, four pickleballs, and one water bottle inside this bag. A front pocket serves as a space for your keys, phones, and some money. You might even be able to fit a little more inside the main pocket along with the paddles, especially if you only need one or two paddles inside the bag. Add in a towel, wrist band, and other items inside.
Next, an adjustable strap and a convenient buckle are adjustable to ensure the bag gives you a proper fit. Open the bag easily with one hand without it leaving your shoulder. A carabiner on top acts like a hook if you need to attach the bag to something else.
Lastly, the bag gives you waterproof protection as it’s made of PU material. It’s easy to clean too. Overall, the bag measures 13.8 inches by 19.7 inches by 5 inches. Our favorite feature is the hidden pocket in the back, ready to hide your phone and wallet. Mind you, the pocket will stick out a little and make carrying the bag a little uncomfortable.
- Holds all gears; the pickleball bag easily holds all your pickleball gears; at lease including 4 paddles; 1 water bottle; balls; phones and keys; the pickleball backpack is 13.8 inches (L) x 5 inches (W) x 19.7 inches (H); large enough for all your stuff
- Multiple pockets; our sling bag crossbody has 3 pockets and an external water bottle holder; the biggest compartment of the pickleball bag can hold as many as 4 paddles and other gear; you can put towels or wrist band in the front pocket of the pickleball backpack; the sling bag’s back pocket is used for valuable or small items like wallets and phones and keys
- Adjustable strap and convenient buckle; the pickleball bags’ shoulder strap can be adjusted to fit different body sizes; and when your hand is full; you can just unbutton the sling bag crossbody easily with one hand
- Comes with a snap hook; wherever you go to play pickleball; you can hang your pickleball bag on the net instead of on the ground; never mind that the pickleball backpack getting dirty or rubbed
- Waterproof and quality material; the pickleball bag is made of PU material which is waterproof and wear-proof; also the pickleball backpack is easy to clean
Franklin makes more than one pickleball bag, and the Franklin Sports Pickleball Bag is a smaller and more affordable option for those who only need storage for paddles and balls. The sling bag comes in five different colors, all accented black or gray, including lime green, blue, red, gray, and white. The price is right, and the quality is too! Also, it is the official bag used at the US Open Pickleball Championships, the same bag the pros use.
As a sling bag, this is a triangular-shaped bag with superior comfort. Extra padding on the back helps to reduce pressures, while the adjustable shoulder strap offers padding too to further relieve discomfort. The bag offers some reflective honeycomb fabric to offer sturdiness and durability. It’s a lightweight bak too.
The bag measures 18.5 inches by 13 inches by 8 inches, making it the right size for pickleball paddles. An amazing feature of this bag is a hidden pocket with a hook for fences. Now you can have the hook you need without sacrificing space or getting the hook stuck on other items and causing problems. All while keeping your bag in your line of sight at the court.
Store three paddles and two cans of balls in the interior pocket. There is room for storing other accessories too, like a towel too. With three other pockets, you can store other items as well, along with a bottle of water in an external mesh pocket. Finally, the strap is adjustable to allow you to change the direction to suit your needs. No other bag functions quite like this one!
- OFFICIAL BAG: Carry your pickleball gear in style with this sling bag, the official pickleball bag of the U. S. Open Pickleball Championships. It’s the pickleball bag used by the pros.
- HOLDS IT ALL: This sling bag effortlessly holds all your pickleball gear, including up to 6 paddles, X-40 performance pickleballs, and related accessories. Store all your pickleball stuff in a bag designed for pickleball
- EXTRA-LARGE STORAGE: Why settle for an ordinary backpack when you can own a pickleball gear bag designed for the sport? Large pockets and inverted weather-resistant zipper pulls keep all your gear organized
- SUPERIOR PORTABILITY: Hold more than just gear with this pickleball bag. It includes a dual padded cell ph1 and key storage, plus a built-in fence hook inside the largest pocket
- BACK SUPPORT: An adjustable shoulder strap makes this pickleball sling bag easy on your back and shoulders, helping prevent muscle strain and shoulder pain
Get the HEAD Racquetball & Pickleball Backpack because it’s a backpack with a shoe compartment. No one wants their stinky shoes mixed in with their sweat towel, rackets, or change of clothes. The bag is not perfect, though, as the handle of your paddle handle will probably stick out. Also, the zippers tend to be a little weak. However, the color offers a snazzy variety as it is a deep blue with hints of red and yellow.
Head makes a variety of pickleball equipment like shoes, paddles, and accessories along with multiple bags, but we like this one best. Other bags may put a lot of weight on a single shoulder, while this one offers two shoulder straps like a traditional backpack. You get a ton of storage space too.
The bag has a large main compartment that offers storage for your paddles and other larger items. A front pocket works as storage space for personal items like your phone, wallet, and anything else. Two side mesh pockets give you space for balls or water bottles. Of course, you get the integrated shoe compartment on the bottom of the bag too.
Furthermore, the racquet compartment comes padded and can hold two paddles. A carabiner on the back allows you to keep the bag close by hanging on a fence. Overall the bag measures 11.8 inches x 18.9 inches x 11 inches. All this with a reasonable price tag too.
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but the best racquetball equipment available
- UP TO TWO RACQUETS: The racquet compartment offers enough room for up to two racquets and uses ample padding to ensure that your rackets are safe & sound.
- PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE: Each racquet bag features a large main compartment with a zippered accessory pocket, a vented shoe compartment, and a removable glove cord.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: To ensure proper carrying comfort, the back pack comes with a padded back for optimal wear and comfort, adjustable shoulder straps, and a carrying handle.
- SPECS: The athletic backpack measures 30*18*48 and is made of a durable fabric that will stand up to seasons' of use.
The ZOEA Backpack Pickleball Bag is another backpack but with a few extras. Choose from three different colors, including black, blue, and gray. It’s a low-key bag with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can get your money back if you do not fall madly in love with the backpack. It’s everything you need in a backpack for pickleball, but the paddle handles will stick out. Also, it’s not the largest backpack either and may not have enough room for a change of clothes.
What this bag does have is a special, ventilated front compartment for your shoes. Also, the bag includes a mesh clip-on ball bag to give you extra storage space for other items in the bag. A second matching mesh bag can hold towels. Both mesh bags have a special hanging place inside the backpack to keep your items aired out.
Next, a fence hook on the front allows you to keep your bag in your corner while on the court. A large personal pocket allows you to store your glasses, wallet, phone, and other items. The bag can also hold up to three rackets in the main compartment. If you play multiple sports, you can also use this bag for tennis or racquetball.
Lastly, the straps are padded, and the zippers are strong with an anti-slip design as the paddle handles stick out. Made of 100 percent polyester, it’s waterproof, making it extra useful. The bag measures 13.3 inches by 10.6 inches by 2.7 inches, and it’s lightweight too.
- Multifunctional pockets-Main compartment is big enough for holding 2-3 rackets, and our tennis bags feature a ventilated shoes compartment and 3 small pockets that good for securing a wallet, phone and other things you need.
- Unique design- The zipper head has a special secure design, which ensures everything stays secure while you're on the move.
- Great choice-Extra 2 drawstring net bags for balls, towel and etc.
- Perfect gifts-Perfect Tennis Backpack for kids, teenagers, and adults, as it can be used for go to school or sports activities or travel.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK- If the product has quality problems, please feel free to email us to get a new replacement or get your money back within 30 days.
Buying Guide for Pickleball Bags
Before you pick a bag, take a moment to take a look at a few key features to help you get the bag you need. Also, get answers to a few of your questions too.
Types of Bags
Bags come in three main styles – sling, backpack, and duffel bags. Now, within those three styles, you can still find a large variety of styles, with duffel bags coming in a variety of styles. We love the duffle styles bags as they often have extra space for personal items.
If you are trying to go lightweight, stick to a sling bag which are designed for the paddles, balls, and a water bottle only. However, those who need a change of clothes and shoes in their bag will definitely want a duffel bag or backpack. Only you know what exactly you need to take with your in a pickleball bag, so pick accordingly.
The most important part of a pickleball bag is protection for your paddles. As paddles tend to cost a significant amount of money and deserve a safe resting space. Check that any bag you pick has padding to protect your investment. Scratched-up paddle balls will need to be replaced sooner and can mess up your spin. Instead, keep your game strong with the right bag.
Pockets & Storage
The best bag has lots of pockets as pockets mean you do not have to take another bag to carry personal items. Also, a great bag will have compartments for shoes, balls, and a water bottle. Never go to workout without water or a sports drink. Keep in mind if you will be coming from work as you will probably need to bring a change of clothes and a towel. Also, you do not want to wear court shoes until you are on the court.
Questions About Pickleball Bags
Do I need a waterproof bag?
A bag does not need to be waterproof, but it’s definitely a terrific feature. Whether you play at an indoor or outdoor court, you will want to keep your stuff dry, even if just walking from the car to the gym. Also, even if it’s not raining, if you hang your bag on the fence, you never know when something will happen that will help you appreciate a durable and waterproof bag.
Is a bag with a lot of storage for other items good for my paddles?
As long as the paddle section is padded, then you do not need to worry about other items in the bag. Especially a bag with a shoe compartment will help to protect your paddles.
Can I buy a bag that’s designed for tennis or racquetball?
You can use any bag you like. Mind you, tennis and racquetball racquets are often larger than a pickleball paddle and make more you need to carry around. It’s best to stick with a pickleball bag as it’s designed with pickleball equipment in mind. However, you can definitely get buy with a different bag if you play multiple racquet sports.
What should I pack in my pickleball bag?
What you carry in your pickleball bag depends on what items you find most helpful on and off the court, but there are a few essentials everyone should carry. Watch this video to see what a pro packs in their pickleball bag:
The Franklin Sports Pro Series Pickleball Paddle Bag is the only bag big enough for paddles, balls, shoes, a change of clothing, and more! While the price is a little high, this bag does it all and even transitions into a backpack to make it easier to carry. Use the same bag the pro pickleball pros use and enjoy all the storage space.